Viexen PORTA MINI is a very portable, lightweight and quality azimuthal "exit" assembly for small telescopes, telescopes and binoculars.
Equipped with a locking mechanism with adjustable clamping force, it allows you to safely hold both axes in the desired position. The assembly is equipped with two microcontroller knobs, one for each of the axis of guidance, which enable precise adjustments in both directions. This is especially useful when searching and tracking objects in the sky. The universal dovetail fits perfectly with the mounting head and allows for fast mounting of the optical tube. Its versatility ensures the possibility of safely placing different optical tubes. The dovetail-plate system developed by VIXEN enables easy mounting and dismounting of the tubes up to a diameter of 120 mm. In the assembly of the Mini Porta, the assembly head was adapted to typical tripods. Dedicated to both sky observation and ground facilities.
• micro-axes in both axes
• quick assembly head, compatible with photo racks
• the ability to rotate in a horizontal axis of 360 °
• the possibility of directing the tube towards the zenith
• number of teeth in each axis: 120
• weight: 3 kg with a tripod
• load capacity: up to 3 kg
• aluminum stand with adjustable leg height (90 - 130 cm)
• shelf for accessories: in a set