PowerPole is the first GoPro boom with built-in battery. The 5200 mAh battery (equivalent to 4.5 GoPro batteries) allows you to shoot up to 10 hours.
USB ports are protected against moisture. The boom is not waterproof and is not intended for use in water or under water or in heavy rain.
The boom is equipped with 2 USB ports - it allows 2 devices to be charged at the same time, eg a camera and a smartphone.
The recharge option is available when using Frame housing (frame) or Skeleton Housing. The boom can be used with a waterproof camera housing, however, there is no access to the charging ports on the camera.
• length: 17 - 30 inches / 43 - 76 cm
• built-in 5200 mAh battery, two USB ports
• maximum load: 1000 g
• aluminum construction
• resistant to light rain and snow
• weight: 370 g
• mounting: "feet" for the GoPro camera (tripod adapter integrated, boom dedicated to GoPro)
• it is worth recharging the battery before the first use
• battery operation via a button under the charging socket near the stick hand piece:
- 1x click: checking the battery charge status
- 3 x click: start charging devices connected to the pole