The Vortex Crossfire II 3-9x50 1 "telescopic riflescope provides brightness, contrast and visibility, and its additional advantage is the illuminated V-BRITE cross, thanks to the completely new design the telescope crosses all operating standards in this price range. and clear picture, instant sharpening, multi-layered lens coatings and improved zeroing of MOA turrets that feature this viewfinder for optimum performance. Vortex Crossfire II telescopes are completely made of anodized duralumin, thanks to which they have an extraordinary resistance They are practically insensitive to the recoil of the weapon, while the nitrogen filling makes the aiming scope completely fog-proof, and the tight construction ensures water resistance.
The telescope is fully valid in hunting and shooting, especially when the brightness level of the lighting is not sufficient.
• anti-reflective layers
• one-piece tube
• smooth change of magnification
• housing made of anodized duralumin
• increased resistance to weapon recoil
• magnification: 3-9x (zoom)
• Lens diameter: 50 mm
• distance from the eye: 9.6 - 11.1 cm
• field of view: 10 - 4 m / 100 m
• tube: 1 "/ 25.4 mm
• turret: low
• cross adjustment: 1/4 MOA
• height adjustment (max): 60 MOA
• airflow control (max): 60 MOA
• length: 32.2 cm
• weight: 521 g
• lifetime VIP guarantee: yes
Lifetime warranty: if anything happens to your telescope, Vortex will repair it or replace it with a completely new one.
* The warranty does not cover the loss, theft or intentional destruction of the telescope.