The Dipol DN32 night vision overlay is designed for connection to day lunches, telescopes, cameras and video cameras, allowing their use at night and at dawn / dusk. The fastening system allows for fast and reliable connection to the day device. Transducer: modern ceramic transducer, generation 1+, resolution up to 60 lines / mm, provides minimal distortion at magnification of the telescopes up to 10 times.
• housing - carbon fiber body filled with plastic with a lightweight aluminum frame - resistant to weather conditions and mechanical damage
• convenient internal focusing system (sharpening)
• conveniently located switch
• the diode indicator indicates the operating status of the night vision device
• the battery compartment has protection against loss, especially useful when changing the battery at night
| • Generation: || 1+ ceramic transducer |
| • IR illuminator: || no - Weaver rail can be used with all scuttles designed for this rail |
| • Zoom: || 1x (without magnification, does not change telescope parameters) |
| • Magnification range of the optical device (acceptable / optimal): || 1-12x / 3-6x |
| • Lens parameters: || 53 / 1.3 |
| • Output: || 41 mm |
| • Resolution: || up to 60 lines / mm |
| • Working temperature range: || from -20 to + 50 ° C |
| • Water resistance class: || IPX6 |
| • Power supply: || 1 x CR123 3 V |
| • Working time without changing the power source: || about 50 hours |
| • Dimensions: || 181 x 70 x 72 mm |
| • Weight: || 600 g |
12 months for the transducer, 24 months for other elements
>> FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS <<
Question : What is the difference between the 1 and 2 generation night vision devices? I want to buy a night vision device, but I would like to learn more about night vision technology.
Answer: See advice on night vision
Question : Can this monocular be combined with a telescope?
Answer: Yes, this is a night vision stretcher, including a set of reductions for the telescope.