DO MIKOŁAJEK POZOSTAŁO TYLKO DNI
ZAMÓW DZIŚ A PRZESYŁKA KURIERSKA DOTRZE NA 100%
The National Geographic 114/500 telescope is a compact Newton mounted Dobson. It collects more than twice as much light than a 76-millimeter telescope, so you can observe many more weak objects, and at the same time the Moon and planets show more details. At the same time it is a very compact, easy to transport construction - ideal for summer or weekend trips.
Dobson's installation is very easy to use. It allows you to quickly search for objects, because we rotate the telescope in natural axes for us, related to the Earth system - in the azimuth axis ("left - right") and in the altitude axis ("top - bottom").
• Lens diameter: 114 mm
• focal length: 500 mm
• range of useful magnifications: 25x - 167x
• 1.25 "glasses: H20 mm (25x magnification), K6 mm (83.3x)
• Barlow 2x / 1.25 inch lens
• integrated with the base shelf for accessories
• also included: compass in the base, collimator finder (red-dot), lunar filter
• maximum height: 50 cm
• tube length: 46 cm
• Diameter of the tube: 15 cm
• Base diameter: 28 cm
• weight: 3.7 kg