ATIK GP Mono is a high-resolution CCD camera for planets and an excellent autoguider. Matrix: Sony ICX445 EXview II, 6 mm, pixel 3.75 ?m.
The heart of the camera is a very sensitive Sony production matrix capable of operating at up to 30 frames per second, recording data at a resolution of 8 bit (.avi) or 12 bit (format: TIFF or fits). Using the GPAcquire software included, we can control gain, area (ROI) and many other settings for optimal results when shooting the Sun, Moon and planets.
The camera is fully compatible with the ATIK software (included), as well as through plugins for the Maxim DL, AstroArt programs, as well as through the ASCOM interface.
The camera is not cooled, so its possibilities in astrophotography of nebular objects are limited, but it can still be used for portraying more brilliant DSs.
• camera with T2 adapter and 1,25 "
• 1.8 m long USB cable
• CD with drivers and software (it allows you to operate camera parameters and collect data, the board contains plugins for Astroart and Maxim DL programs)
• matrix: Sony ICX445 EXview HAD II CCD
• resolution (level x vertical): 1296 x 964
• single pixel dimensions: 3.75 x 3.75 ?m
• analog-to-digital converter (ADC): 12 bit
• speed: up to 30 frames per second
• power supply: USB
• weight: about 80 g
• hardware requirements: Pentium IV PC with 512MB RAM, Windows XP / Vista / Win7, CD-ROM drive and USB 2.0
• backfocus: approx. 7 mm from the female thread T2 to the die