Nikon MONARCH 7 binoculars are perfect for every occasion, from hunting trips to park walks. The completely new, advanced, compact design weighs less than 500 g, making these high-end binoculars the lightest in its category. An equally impressive impression is made by the highest quality optics and wide field of view.
These high-end compact binoculars are also durable and reliable. The body is waterproof and fog-protected, and its rubberized elements ensure impact resistance and a comfortable grip. A large offset of the exit pupil, rotatable sliding eyecups and a soft neck strap make the binoculars wear well and are easy to use.
Binoculars with 10x30 parameters are typically daily, almost pocket-sized binoculars, with high visibility of details.
• light body (less than 500 g) made of glass-reinforced polycarbonate resin
• low dispersion optical glass (ED) corrects chromatic aberration
• dielectric coating with high reflectivity on the walls of prisms provides a clearer picture and more natural colors
• the anti-phase coating provides higher resolution
• wide apparent field of view (60,7 °)
• a large offset of the pupil output provides a clear field of view even for those who wear glasses
• lenses and prisms made of ecological glass without lead and arsenic content
• water resistance (up to 1 m for 10 minutes) and anti-fog thanks to O-rings and nitrogen filling
• rotatable-sliding rubber eyecups
• Impact resistant rubber coating for a secure and comfortable grip
• a soft neck strap
| • Lens diameter: || 30 mm |
| • Zoom: || 10x |
| • Construction of prisms: || roof |
| • Blend pixel: || 3 mm |
| • Retracting the output pupil: || 15.8 mm |
| • Litter spacing: || 56 - 72 mm |
| • Minimum distance of observation: || 2 m |
| • Prism material: || optical glass BaK-4 |
| • Field of view: || 6.7 ° |
| • Linear field of view at 1000 m: || 117 m |
| • Anti-reflective layers: || phase on prisms, MC on objectives |
| • Adjusting the focus: || central + tuning in the right eyepiece |
| • Water resistance: || YES |
| • Nitrogen filling: || YES |
| • Possibility of mounting on a tripod: || YES (needed tripod adapter) |
| • Dimensions: || length 119 mm, width 123 mm |
| • Weight: || 440 g |
This device focuses a lot of light. Looking directly at the sun through this device can result in partial or complete loss of vision.