Filtr różowy / magenta / designed for GoPro HD Hero4 / 3+ cameras in the original waterproof case. Used mainly when recording underwater movies in green waters, it allows for better white balance and eliminates the excess of green and blue in the material being recorded. Made of very durable plastic. The design ensures easy installation even under water.
Compatible with all GoPro HERO4 and Hero3 + models. If you use a housing with LCD Touch, probably (as of April 2014) you have a housing for Hero3 dimensions - then this filter will not be appropriate, and the proper filter will be for Hero3.
When to use
• low visibility under water (from 5 to 20 feet / 1.5 - 6 meters of visibility): use a filter from a depth of 8 feet / 2 meters
• good visibility under water (above 30 feet / 9 meters of visibility): use a filter from a depth of 12 feet / 3.5 meters
Applying the filter at smaller depths will make the recording intensely violet in color.
• when filming, make sure that there are no small bubbles under the filter - to remove them just remove the filter under water, shake it and put it back on
• filming at a depth of up to 6 meters, it is best to put your back to the Sun - photos under the Sun will not be so good quality
• the producer recommends recording at settings: 1080p resolution, field of view / FOV Wide, FPS = 60
• search for places under water with the smallest amount of floating matter - the cleaner and more transparent the water, the better the recordings will be