Shop in Warsaw:
Shop in Chorzow:
Redleaf RD1000 is a camera "photo-trap". It works by automatically recording movies or photos when motion is detected. In addition, the camera has a time function that allows you to enable / disable recording at a specific time, and / or at specific time intervals. Thanks to the use of 42 LEDs in the infrared, it is possible to record movies and photos in complete darkness. The LEDs have an effective range of up to 20 m. The infrared range is hardly visible to the eye, so the camera does not attract attention when in use. This is important during the observation, where the "flash" could scare an animal.
- HD lens
- 5MPx matrix
- built-in 2.4 "LCD screen
- 42 IR diodes
- 3 motion detectors cover 120 degrees coverage and 20 m range
- connector for additional external power supply and AV signal output
- resistant housing with holders and tripod thread
- movie recording (with sound) in Full HD quality (1080P) - available modes: VGA, WVGA, 720P, 1080P
- recording of images at a resolution from 5MPx to 12MPx
- working modes: camera, camera, camera + camera
- applying to the films and photos information on the date, ambient temperature and phase of the moon
- time functions - defining the start / end time of the recording, the option of setting the time intervals and the time of movies
- motion sensors - the ability to start recording when motion is detected in front of the camera
- the ability to capture images in total darkness
- password protection option
- standby time up to 6 months (using 8 AA batteries)!
The camera is used wherever we care about long-term observation and registration of images from concealment.
Great for, among others:
1. In forestry
- supervision of feeders for animals
- wood surveillance
- illegal removal of waste to the forest
2. In nature observation
- animal life research
- observation of plant growth ( time lapse mode)
3. In thoughts
- observation of the migration of animals
- habitat observation
4. In breeding / crops
- observation of fish ponds
- observation of fields and orchards
5. For monitoring
- recreational plots
- garages and parking lots
6. Wherever remote supervision is required day and night
The camera is made of high quality material, has seals ensuring its IP54 waterproof rating. The housing has forest cover, thanks to which the camera placed on the tree is not noticeable.
The device can be powered by 4 or 8 AA batteries or a 6V adapter (optional). Using 8 pcs of battery significantly extends the life of the camera, in standby mode can work up to 6 months (depends on the type and quality of the battery and ambient temperature).
RD1000 is equipped with an SD card port (support for cards up to 32 GB, recommended class 10), miniUSB socket, mode switch, 8 function buttons, loudspeaker and color 2.4 "LCD display.
Included with the camera are:
- USB cable
- AV cable
- fixing to the wall
- a tree attachment strap