Nowo?ć! Pulsar Digital NV Recon 770 with invisible to the eye IR illuminator is an extremely compact and ergonomic night vision device equipped with a lens characterized by a very large capacity of light (light f / 1.0). The heart of the night vision device is a high-performance, highly sensitive digital ICCD-255AL 1/3 "CCD detector. Recon 770 offers an impressive range of up to 400 meters - unparalleled among devices in this price class and image parameters far outstrips cheaper night vision devices .The range is comparable with the reach of the second generation night vision devices. The better sensor translates into a much longer battery life - up to 12 hours, in contrast to the 5h lower grade equipment.
The unique feature of the Pulsar Digital NV Recon 770 night vision device is the invisible infrared laser illuminator with a 915 nm wavelength.
Unlike traditional night-vision goggles, the Recon 770 is insensitive to strong light and almost indestructible. The night vision can be opened without any fear at daytime and used in places where there is a possibility of strong lighting (lanterns, spotlights, flashlights). The image is displayed on the high quality of the display visible through the eyepiece.
Recon 770 is equipped with a socket for connecting peripheral devices; it works in both video out (signal output) and video in (video signal input). Output mode (video out) allows you to record movies without using adapters, video cameras and cameras.
Recon's body has a Weaver mount and a 1/4 inch socket that allows you to attach various accessories.
The Recon 770 night vision device is ideal for both professional and amateur use, in particular such as:
- field observations,
- thinking and trapping,
- sport and night navigation,
- fishing and sailing,
- search and rescue operations,
- maintenance and repair of equipment in the field.
Recon 770 is a lightweight, comfortable and innovative night vision device providing a sensational range and image quality unparalleled in other such night vision devices available on the market.
• generation: digital
• magnification: 4x
• field of view: 5.5 degrees
• Lens diameter: 50 mm
• maximum range (switched on by illuminator): 300m
• distance from the eye: 12 mm
• Blow diameter: 4 mm
• diopter adjustment range: +/- 5
• power supply: 4.5V-6.5V (4xAA)
• photographic resolution (lines / mm): 40
• maximum working time on one set of batteries:
with illuminated illuminator: 12 hours
with illuminated illuminator: 9 hours
• infrared illuminator built-in: YES
• wavelength: 915 nm
• standard of the output signal: CCIR / EIA
• resolution (CCIR / EIA): 752x582 / 768x494
• minimum / maximum lighting intensity: 0.005lux / 30000lux
• tripod mount: 1/4 inch (photo standard)
• range of functional temperatures: -10 to +45 ° C
• dimensions: 176x83x62 mm
• weight: 0.5 kg