Phantom 2 VISION is a new proposal from DJI companies. It is a small, but very advanced, fully equipped, ready-to-use quadricopter vertical start of the company with a built-in camera for filming and observing during the flight. The device has a built-in Nazi-M V2 + GPS autopilot system, allowing for stable and reliable flight characteristics. The device is equipped with a dedicated RC controller. Flight parameters are factory set, Phantom is ready to fly right out of the box.
Phantom 2 VISION is equipped with a high quality camera and camera control system (gimbal) and a 300-meter Wi-Fi image transmission system directly to the smartphone (parameters: vide : below).
An additional advantage over the previous version is about twice as long flight time without changing the battery - up to 25 minutes!
With all this, the quadrocopter is so compact that it does not make it difficult to carry it in the backpack during the trips.
• modern, reliable and compact construction - weight 1160 g, dimensions 29 x 29 x 18 cm
• ready to fly out of the box
• stable, agile and easy to pilot
• exceptional flight experience: has an integrated observation system on the tablet / phone in the FPV system, Wi-Fi up to 300 meters, real-time transfer of flight parameters and telemetry data
• many flight control modes, including hover mode
• intelligent position control (IOC)
• fall protection, auto return mounting
• low-battery protection
• bright LED indicators facilitating the positioning during the flight
• up to 25 minutes flight (!), Li-Po 5200 mAh battery included
• built-in high-quality camera : allows you to take pictures of 14 Mpix and record videos 1080 / 30p or 1080 / 60i, field of view (FOV) 140 ° / f / 2.8
• remote control system, camera tilt (gimbal controlled by Wi-Fi)
FULL SPECIFICATION IS ON THE MANUFACTER'S PAGE: http://www.dji.com/tech-spec/phantom-2-vision-spec