The Delta Optical Discovery L microscope is a simple stereoscopic microscope for people who need a long working distance due to the manipulation of tools, soldering irons, etc. under the microscope. The Delta Optical Discovery L microscope is perfect for any precision mechanic workshop electronics.
Thanks to the offered parameters, depth of field and high-quality optics, this model is ideal for conducting inspections of electronic systems (especially large motherboards, thanks to a stand with a boom) and for soldering. 0.5x lens and 20x glasses allow you to get 10x magnification. Tripod with adjustable boom and LED lighting on "gooseneck" allows placing under the microscope of relatively large, opaque objects.
The Delta Optical Discovery L microscope is designed for observation in reflected light. The way it is placed allows for precise adjustment of the angle of incidence of light and, for example, observation of gaps or openings.
A digital eyepiece camera or a professional microscope camera, mounted in one of the eyepiece tubes, can be attached to the microscope via an optional 30 mm (or 30.5 mm) adapter. They allow you to take photos and record videos, allowing you to document microscopic observations and activities.
• magnification in a standard 10x completion
• Binocular head set at 45 °
• field of view (with x0,5 lens and x20 eyepieces) ~ 20 mm
• working distance (with lens x0,5) ~ 250 mm
• adjustment of the spectacle spacing 55 - 75 mm
• diopter adjustment in the left eyepiece +/- 5 D
• LED diode for reflected light with the possibility of adjusting the angle of incidence of light
• stable tripod with adjustable boom, allowing a long working distance