Celestron portable digital microscope with 2.4 inch LCD screen. Its heart is a built-in camera with a resolution of 3 MPix. The microscope allows you to observe the object directly on the screen as well as take photos and record videos. Writing is possible on the built-in 128 MB flash memory or on an optional SD memory card. The saved images and movies can then be transferred to a computer using the USB connection.
The microscope is especially designed for field work thanks to its battery power. It offers optical magnification from 1x to 3.7x and 54x; The digital magnification reaches up to 216x.
The microscope is perfect for observing, among others coins, postage stamps, rocks and minerals, elements of paintings and works of art, plants, insects, printing, gemstones, electronic components or fabrics. As an educational microscope it can also be used to observe typically biological preparations, after placing the slide on a white sheet of paper.
• 2.4 "/ 60mm TFT LCD screen
• magnification from 1x to 3.7x and 54x (with digital zoom up to 216x)
• CMOS matrix with a resolution of 3 MP 2048x1536
• 4x digital zoom
• field of view: 26 mm @ 2x, 14 mm @ 3.7x, 2.5 mm @ 54x
• internal memory: 128 MB flash (allows you to save about 250 photos or 5 minutes of a movie)
• SD card slot (supports cards up to 16 GB)
• lighting: 6 x adjustable LEDs
• working time: 45 min. (6 x LED), 90 min. (3 x LED)
• PC connection: USB 2.0
• power supply: 2 x AA 1.5 V ("sticks")
• operating temperature range: 0 ° C - 40 ° C
• dimensions: 96 mm x 63 mm x 107 mm
• weight: 187 g