With a range of up to 1,000 yards, the Ranger 1000 allows hunters and shooters to read distances that allow accurate shots to be fired. The clear display and intuitive menu make operation of the device easy. It is worth mentioning that the Ranger 1000 is a high-class device. The multi-layered optics ensure optimal passage of the light beam, and the waterproof seals used. The rangefinder shows the data in yards and meters, depending on the user's needs. It is ideal for all types of shooting and archery.
The Ranger 1000 is a compact, ergonomic and lightweight device, so it's easy to pack or hang it on the neck with the leash attached. Adjustable clip allows easy attachment to clothing, belt, etc. It can be hooked on the right and on the left. The device is powered by a CR2 battery.
• very good quality anti-reflective layers guarantee a bright and contrasting image
• waterproof: gaskets protect the rangefinder against moisture, dust and dust
• rubberised body provides a secure grip
• adjusting the focus to the eye defect
• belt clip provides quick and easy access
• the possibility of mounting a tripod (standard 1/4 inch)
• HCD rangefinder with the ability to calculate the flight angle of the projectile (ballistics)
• LOS system - range line mode (LOS) shows the actual range line
• scanner - this function ensures continuous distance reading
• an intuitive, easy-to-use menu on a clear and legible display
• two formats for displaying distances: in meters and yards
• Maximum range: 11-1000 yards
• Range for game: 11-500 yards
• Accuracy: +/- 3 yards per 1000 yards
• Maximum angle: 60 °
• Magnification: 6x
• Diameter of the lens: 17 mm
• Linear field of view: 315 meters / yards / 1000 meters / yards
• Angle field of view: 6.0 °
• Exit drawer: 17 mm
• Length: 9.9 cm
• Width: 7.6 cm
• Weight: 218 g
Lifetime warranty * - if anything happens to your rangefinder - Vortex will repair it or replace it with a completely new one.
* The warranty does not cover loss, theft or deliberate destruction of the rangefinder.