Luminaire fixing the laser pointer on the astronomical telescope finder rail. Thanks to it, green laser indicators can be mounted parallel to the optical axis of the telescope, constituting a very efficient finder.
Works, among others with the following telescopes:
• Sky-Watcher telescopes with a 1/4 "screw on the bracket or a retractable finder (not screwed on to the tube)
• GSO tubes
• Bresser Messier R-102, R-127L, R-127S, R-152S, N-150, N-203
Note: because the foot is rather universal, some models sit loosely and a small pad may be required to ensure good stiffness (note does not apply to the situation in which we screw the frame to the 1/4 inch screw on the bracket).
• the width of the holder's foot: 27.3 mm
• the length of the holder foot: 41.5 mm
• Inner diameter of rings fixing the indicator: up to 36.9 mm
• Inner ring diameter for holding the indicator switch: 18.3 mm (fits all indicators on the market)
• overall height: 107 mm
• weight: 130 g (set)
LASER INDICES IN OUR OFFER