The cooling housing for CCD cameras ensures thermal stabilization of the CCD camera and typically lowers its temperature by 8-9 degrees, which is extremely useful when photographing the sky.
Built-in windmill works very quietly and does not cause vibration. The fan blades can be dismantled for cleaning.
In addition, we recommend a reflective disk, helpful in solar astrophotography (Geoptik 30A098B).
• ?T = 8-9 °
• external dimensions: 112 x 85 x 85 mm
• internal dimensions: 77 x 76 x 80 mm
• fastening appropriate for 1.25 "and often 2" (hole in housing with a diameter of 69 mm)
• switch: YES
• fan: ? = 80 mm
• body: transparent, made of methacrylic
• power supply: 12 V (via the cigarette lighter connector, included)
• meets the requirements of CD / ROHS
• weight: 225 g
• marking in the manufacturer's catalog: 30B340
(below: manufacturer's materials)