TK15 is a new Fenix ••child. This model was designed mainly for the thinking of hunters. The parameters on which the main emphasis is placed are high light strength of 337 lumens, long range up to 215 m, long working time - up to 142 hours and very easy to use system for changing modes (silent switch).
The flashlight is completely waterproof (IPX-8 standard). Thanks to a housing made of highly durable aeronautical aluminum it can survive use in extremely difficult conditions, often exposed to drops, wetting and shocks.
TK15 is powered by two CR123 batteries or accumulators, which have a high resistance to high and low temperatures and self-discharge. It is also possible to use cell 18650.
The flashlight has 5 operating modes between which we can easily navigate using a comfortable noiseless switch placed on the body of the flashlight.
The classic TK series, thanks to the standard 1 "tube, offers the possibility of mounting on a weapon, it is also compatible with a range of other accessories such as gel switches, filters and diffusers.
• maximum light output: 337 lumens (according to the ANSI / NEMA FL1 standard)
• lens: ultra clear glass , chemically reinforced, with AR coating
• body: anodized duralumin (Mil-Spec)
• source of light: Cree XP-G LED R5
• lighting modes (working time in a given mode):
- weak: 5 lumens (142 hours)
- average: 47 lumens (23 hours)
- strong: 143 lumens (6.5 hours)
- turbo: 337 lumens (up to 2 hours)
- strobo: 337 lumens
• LED lifetime: over 50,000 h
• resistance to rain and moisture: YES, IPX-8
• power supply: two CR123A batteries or accumulators or 18650 cells
• dimensions: 34 x 135 mm
• weight: 152 g (without batteries)
• TK15 R5 torch
• spare O-rings
• fastening strap / strand
• spare eraser switch
(below - Fenix ••TK 15 torch with optional, separately available accessories)