Shop in Warsaw:
Shop in Chorzow:
A LED illuminator mounted on the lens of stereoscopic microscopes giving a white and very bright light. It is sometimes used as an additional lighting, but often it is the main upper lighting (when viewed in reflected light). Particularly recommended when the typical top-lighting in relation to the specimen does not give good results, eg due to the adjustment range or reflections.
Thanks to adjustable diameter from 37 to 45 mm , it can be used with many stereoscopic microscopes available on the market.
AC adapter built-in lamp
• Glowing element: fluorescent lamp ("fluorescent lamp")
• Power: 8 W
• Advantages: does not generate heat, high luminous efficiency (in the order of 100 lm / W), long service life
• Switch: YES
• Mounting diameter: 32 - 47 mm
• Outer diameter of the housing: 95 mm
• Housing height: 27 mm
• Inner diameter: 47 mm
• Integrated power cord, length over 150 cm
• Power supply: 220 / 230V AC adapter included (integrated, built-in)
• fits microscopes TPL Science ETD 7-45x BINO when attached to optional converters 0.5x / 1.5x / 2x (does not work directly)
• fits microscopes TPL Science ETD 7-45x TRINO, fits directly and when attached to optional converters 0.5x / 1.5x / 2x
• fits Bresser ETD 7-45x BINO microscopes when attached to optional 0.5x / 1.5x / 2x converters (does not work directly)
• fits TPL ICD 10-160 BINO / TRINO microscopes when attached to a 2x converter set or 0.5x / 1.5x / 2x converters
• suitable for Bresser ICD 10-160 TRINO microscopes, when attached to a 2x converter set or 0.5x / 1.5x / 2x converters
• fits Bresser Analyth ICD 20x / 40x BINO - directly
• fits Delta Optical XTL-IV BINO / TRINO microscopes when attached to a 0.5x converter or optional 0.5x / 1.5x / 2x converters
Note: using the illuminator may require disassembly of the built-in upper light microscope (it is simple and requires only a screwdriver, and the time required for such disassembly is 1-2 minutes).