Shop in Warsaw:
Shop in Chorzow:
Nikon COOLSHOT is a high-quality laser rangefinder, providing precise and instantaneous measurement of distances up to 550 m with an accuracy of up to 0.5 m.
Six-fold magnification, a multi-layered lens, a large eyepiece lens and a wide field of view provide easy and instantaneous distance measurement from the subject. The priority mode of the first object, in which the nearest object is selected for measurement, allows for fast and reliable measurement of the distance to the golf club field and ensures continuous measurement within 8 seconds at the touch of a button. When the game is continued after dusk, the LED backlit display will still be visible under conditions of less ambient lighting.
Rangefinder COOLSHOT offers golfers a significant advantage over competition in every field.
• compact, light and ergonomic design
• measuring range: 10 - 550 m
• priority mode of the first plan
• single or continuous measurement mode (up to 8 seconds), eliminating hand twitching
• distance measurement given to an accuracy of 0.5 m.
• optical system of a 6x magnification monocular, 21 mm lens
• optics cover with MC layers for high transmission of light
• large retraction of an exit arc equal to 18.3 mm, ideal for people wearing glasses
• very wide field of view 7.5 °
• fine-tuning the focus to the observer's eyesight
• LED backlight ensures very good readability of the LCD display even in low light conditions
• waterproof up to 1 m deep for 10 minutes, including the battery compartment (the rangefinder should not be used under water)
• wide operating temperature range: -10 ° C to + 50 ° C
| • Effective range: || 10 - 550 m |
| • Accuracy: || +/- 0.5 m |
| • Zoom: || 6x |
| • Lens diameter: || 21 mm |
| • Field of view: || 7.5 ° |
| • Retraction of the exit pupil: || 18.3 mm |
| • Power supply: || CR2 lithium battery (DC3V) |
| • Security: || Class 1M laser product (EN / IEC60825-1: 2007); Class I laser product (FDA / 21 CFR Part 1040.10: 1985) |
| • Water resistance: || body: waterproof (maximum depth 1 meter for 10 minutes); waterproof battery compartment |
| • Dimensions [mm]: || 111 x 70 x 40 |
| • Weight: || 165 g (without batteries) |
1. Distance; 2. Measurement unit (m / yd); 3. Goal marker ( ); 4. The strength of the laser beam ( ); 5. Battery status