Optical tube Sky-Watcher BK150 / 1200 OTAW Dual Speed ••is the largest refractor in the Sky-Watcher range. A complete optical tube with a lens diameter of 150 mm and a focal length of 1200 mm is the ideal equipment for observing the moon, planets and compact DSs. It is perfect for planetary astrophotography.
The telescope can be mounted on EQ5 class mounts (for visual observations or higher - when using a tube in astrophotography we recommend HEQ5 or EQ6 mounts.
• Construction: achromatic refractor (doublet)
• Diameter of the lens: 150 mm
• Focal length: 1200 mm
• light: f / 8
• Maximum useful magnification: 300x
• Radial reach: 12.7 magnitudes
• Switching capacity: 0.77 "
• Supplied with: 28mm 2 "eyepiece, 9x50 finder with cross, 2" reflector plug, tube clips, dovetail rail
• Weight: 13 kg