The Fenix ••E21 torch is the successor to the extremely popular and popular E20 model. Model E21 is a basic flashlight that offers the user reliability and simplicity of use. The light source used in this model is an R2 diode with a lifespan of 50,000 hours, which has been correctly embedded in a smooth SMO reflector.
The torch offers the user two levels of enlightenment:
• maximum mode: 150 lumens
• minimal mode: 48 lumens
Switching between levels is very simple and occurs by gently unscrewing or tightening the head.
Fenix ••E21 is powered by two 1.5 V batteries (AA), which are generally available and cheap links. The E21 flashlight is made in accordance with high Fenix ••standards that ensure reliability and durability in all conditions.
• maximum light output: 140 lumens
• body: anodized duralumin (Mil-Spec)
• ultra clear glas, chemically reinforced, with ? AR coating
• source of light: R2 diode
• working modes: 150 lumens (2.25 h), 48 lumens (11 h)
• lifespan of the diode: over 50,000 hours
• resistance to rain and moisture: YES
• power supply: 2x AA 1.5 V ("finger")
• dimensions: 16.4 cm (length) x 2.54 cm (diameter)
• weight: 90 g (without batteries)