E15 is a very interesting torch for everyday use. Its small size allows you to take it with you almost anywhere, without any obstacles it can be pinned to your keys.
The mirror in this model has been profiled to give the soft diffused light, so important in the EDC flashlight. It is also worth mentioning the possibility of placing the flashlight vertically on a flat surface, this solution makes it possible to use the E15 as, for example, a lamp in a tent.
E15 was based on the XP-E diode powered by one CR123 battery, this solution allowed to significantly miniaturize the construction of the flashlight while maintaining high light strength (140 lumens) and long working time (up to 30 hours). To adjust the strength of light to your needs, you can use one of three available modes of work, their switching is convenient and can be done with just one hand.
Fenix, like in most of its models, used a flashlight control device so that the light that is emitted was at the same level regardless of the level of battery discharge. The E15 is also equipped with a system that protects its electronics against damage when the batteries are inserted in reverse poles.
The material from which the E15 was made is classically aviation aluminum. This material allows you to keep a low weight with high resistance to mechanical damage. The gasket system guarantees resistance to water and the ability to immerse the flashlight up to 2 m (IPX8 standard).
• maximum light output: 140 lumens
• body: anodized duralumin (Mil-Spec)
• source of light: Cree XP-E LED
• working modes: 140 lumens (1.5 h), 75 lumens (4.15 h), 10 lumens (30 h)
• lifespan of the diode: over 50,000 hours
• resistance to rain and moisture: YES
• power supply: 1x AA 1.5 V ("finger")
• protection against reverse feeding: YES
• dimensions: 9.6 mm (length) x 19.7 mm (diameter)
• weight: 23 g (without batteries)
• the set includes a torch, fixing rope, spare O-rings