Complete optical tube - short-focus achromat refractor with very large F / 5 light, set of glasses and tube clips. Thanks to a diameter of up to 150 mm, it allows observation of subtle nebular objects and solar system objects. In combination with a good parallactic assembly, it works great as a "fast" astrograph.
The 150/750 refractor is a short, compact construction, thanks to its not too large dimensions it can be mounted on EQ3-2 class assemblies (for visual observations). In the case of using a telescope in astrophotography, we recommend assembly of the HEQ5 or EQ6 class.
• Construction: achromatic refractor (doublet)
• Diameter of the lens: 150 mm
• Focal length: 750 mm
• light: f / 5
• Maximum useful magnification: 300x
• Stellar range: 13 magnitudes
• Switching capacity: 1,1 "
• Weight: 9.5 kg (set of optical tube + bezel + dovetail)
• Includes: 2 Ploess glasses (25 and 10 mm), 8x50 finder with cross, 2 "mirror