The QHY 6 camera is one of the cheapest CCD cameras on the market, allowing you to start the adventure with astrophotography of the Deep Space objects, equipped with a sensitive CCD sensor with a relatively low level of noise. There is also a very good camera for guiding. The camera has one-stage cooling with the Peltier cell (requires additional 12V power supply).
• matrix: CCD, Mono Exview CCD 1/3 inch, monochrome, high sensitivity
• resolution: 795 x 596 pixels, including active pixels 752 x 582, 0.44 megapixels
• single pixel size: 6.5?m x 6.25?m
• maximum QE (Quantum efficiency): 65% @ 580 nm
• speed of transmission / read: 5 FPS
• no compression of the video stream
• built-in ST-4/6 PIN guid- ing port
• dimensions: diameter 70 mm, length 50 mm
• has a 1.25 "filter thread (ie M28,5x0,5)
• works with software for guidings
- PHD Guide
• telescope attachment: T2 thread (M42x0.75)
• standard cable for signal transmission to the computer: USB 2.0
• standard port / cable for autoguidation: RJ-12
Drivers and software updates are available for download for free from the manufacturer's website: http://www.qhyccd.com/download.html . RJ-12 and USB cables as well as power supply for the Peltier system are not included in the equipment of the camera.