Adapter for connecting lenses with a Nikon / Nikkor mount with CCD cameras for astrophotography. It is a transceiver with an adapter that complies with the lens standard for Nikon SLRs on the one hand and the standard T2 thread (M42x0.75) on the other. The whole can be mounted directly on a photographic stand or on a piggy-back ("ram") telescope using a 1/4 inch photo thread.
• astrophotography with CCD and CCTV cameras with a Nikon lens
• use of a Nikon lenses with autofuning
All lenses, different brands, with bayonet standard compatible with Nikon bayonet (Nikon, Sigma, Tamron, Samyang).
The effective optical length of the adapter is 19mm. It's the right length for most cameras, such as ATIK, ALCCD, Imaging Source. The back focus required by these cameras is usually very small, on the order of 12-19mm. A C-mount / T2 adapter may be required to connect a specific camera.
• lens adapter: compatible with Nikon / Nikkor, suitable for all lenses
• camera adapter: T2 male (M42x0.75)
• optical length (without T2 thread): 19mm
• Active diameter: 35mm
• mount to a tripod / telescope: 1/4 "or 3x M5
(In the picture: the Nikon lenses adapter Geoptik connects the CCD ATIK camera with the Tamron lens, the CCD camera and the lens are not included in the kit.)