Ranger Xtreme 8x56 hunting binoculars are designed for use in difficult lighting conditions. The 56 mm lens uses the available light perfectly and gives you amazing observation possibilities until late at night.
Powerful high contrast optics (High Contrast Optics) combined with extreme light transmission and expanded field of view increases the comfort of the model. Additional advantages are improved materials (better adhesion) and low weight. The new Ranger models with their advanced design set new standards in all areas.
• High-contrast optics (STEINER High-Contrast-Optics) provide exceptional visual quality. All lenses and prisms are made with unprecedented precision and specially coated. The quality of optics will delight both beginners and advanced observers of nature. Includes: binoculars, covers for glasses and lenses, cover.
• Enlarged field of view.
• The Fast-Close-Focus focus system ensures fast and reliable sharpness even in very difficult weather conditions.
• Intuitive use - convenient adjustment of the handle allows you to use gloves even when you wear thick gloves.
• Ergonomic eyecups - thanks to them, binoculars can be operated by a person wearing glasses without removing them. Soft and ergonomic eyelashes are skin-friendly and protect against irritating sun light from the side.
• ClicLoc strap that can be easily attached and detached.
• Additional accessories - ClicLoc strap, rain cover and lens cap.
• Very durable
• Filled with nitrogen - Nitrogen filling prevents evaporation inside the binoculars.
• Waterproof up to 3 meters
• Operating temperature -20 ° C to + 80 ° C
• NBR coating - provides a good grip and protects the binoculars against shocks. It is also resistant to oils, acids and weather vagaries.
• STEINER NoNoise - Steiner binoculars have been optimized for quiet operation.
• 10-year warranty
| • Lens diameter: || 56 mm |
| • Zoom: || 8x |
| • Exit pupil: || 7 mm |
| • Retraction of the exit pupil: || 20 mm |
| • Construction of prisms: || dachopryzmatyczna |
| • Material of glass elements: || optical glass BaK-4 |
| • Minimum distance of observation: || 2.3 m |
| • Field of view: || 7 ° 125 / 1000m |
| • Twilight efficiency: || 21.2 |
| • Anti-reflective layers: || MC |
| • Rubberized body: || YES |
| • Resistance to weather conditions: || YES |
| • Water resistance: || YES, up to 3 meters |
| • Nitrogen filling: || YES |
| • Focus adjustment system: || central + tuning in the eyepiece |
| • Case: || YES |
| • Length: || 183 mm |
| • Weight: || 1130 g |