Professional CCD camera equipped with a color 16-bit CCD with a resolution of 494x659 pixels. The camera is characterized by very low noise. It is designed for advanced astrophotography, allows you to get interesting results without the need for additional filters. Monochrome version.
The camera has a fast and modern USB 2.0 interface.
The camera is lightweight, weighs only 350 grams and does not constitute a significant load for the spectacle lens. As for a strongly cooled CCD camera, the energy consumption is also low - at 12 volts the camera draws the current to 0.55 A.
• resolution: 494x659 pixels
• sensor: Sony ICX424, monochrome
• progressive reading allows individual reading of the signal from all pixels
• single pixel dimensions: 7.4 x 7.4 ?m
• ADC 16-bit
• reading noise: 5e
• autoguidera port: compatible with the ST-4 standard
• attachment to a 1.25-inch standard lift
• USB 2.0 connection
• 12 V DC supply 0.55 A
• thermoelectric cooling with the Peltier cell, lowers the temperature to 20 degrees with respect to the ambient temperature
• weight: 350 g