A powerful optical tube with a parabolic mirror with a diameter of 300 mm made of Pyrex - a great tool for highly advanced visual observations and astrophotography at the highest level. Great parameters of resolution and star range make it the perfect equipment for demanding observers. The catalog of observable objects includes: caps on Mars, Great Red Spot and Jupiter's moon transits, Saturn ring with Cassini and Encke break, all Messier objects and hundreds of galaxies, clusters and NGC / IC nebulae.
Complete tube with clamps, 2 "/ 1.25" extractor.
To safely use this tube, an EQ-6 or higher class installation is required.
• Optical construction: Newton telescope
• Main mirror: parabolic
• Diameter of the main mirror: 300mm
• Focal length: 1500
• light: f / 5
• Maximum useful magnification: 600x
• Weight: 16kg
• Length of the tube: 140 cm
• 2 "focuser with reduction to 1.25"
• Glasses 1.25 Ploessla 25 and 10mm
• Tubular and dovetail clips for SkyWatcher / Vixen assemblies