A pillar mount allows replacing the field tripod being the standard equipment for mounting the EQ5 or HEQ5 SkyWatcher telescopes. One of the advantages is the presence of wheels, thanks to which you can quickly move the telescope on a hard and even surface. The high-quality workmanship guarantees the stability of the structure not worse than that offered by the field tripod.
• distance between the ends of legs (spacing): 81.5 cm
• the length of the leg of the leg (slant): 42 cm
• length of the leg of the leg (along the level): 43 cm
• height of the post 80,5 cm
• height of the entire post with legs: 89 cm
• weight: 15 kg (9 kg pillar, 3 x 1.95 kg legs)
(head HEQ5 PRO on pole mount - head not included in this product)