Azimuthal installation allowing for secure attachment of optical instruments through dovetail in the Vixen system. It is handy, relatively compact and stable enough for most small and medium sized optical tubes up to 70 cm long and weighing up to 6 kg.
• tripod: made of 1.5 "steel pipes (38 mm)
• head: AZ-4
• minimum height: 63 cm without head (tripod), 87 with head
• maximum height: 108 cm without head (tripod), 132 with head
• legs spacing (distance between legs, min / max at a height of min / max): 63/101 cm
• assembly weight (without head / head): 3.8 kg / 6.7 kg
Application example: Sky-Watcher Mak 127 OTA tube on AZ-4 assembly