Professional, high Camrock TXC66 carbon tripod is designed for demanding photographers. It is characterized by an extremely solid and stable construction, high durability and low weight. It is perfectly suited for use with SLR cameras and cameras.
The use of carbon fibers made it possible to create a durable tripod with an extremely low weight (1.18kg tripod + 0.29kg head). Thanks to the light weight and compact size of the tripod (column with head hidden between legs) Camrock TXC66 is the perfect travel partner.
Equipped with a ball head with a spirit level that allows the camera to be perfectly positioned in the desired position.
The standard 3/8 "thread allows mounting any head, including a Camrock HX21 ball head.
• ball head and cover included
• low weight and high rigidity thanks to the use of carbon fiber and metal joints
• comfortable working height 169 cm and small dimensions after folding (only 60 cm) thanks to four-sectioned legs
• the possibility of reverse mounting the camera thanks to the sliding column
• the possibility of loading the set thanks to the column with the hook
• the possibility of folding the legs of the tripod in reverse
• high durability due to the excellent quality and the use of carbon fiber
| • Length of the folded tripod (maximum working): || 169 cm |
| • Length of the folded tripod (minimum working distance): || 56 cm |
| • Tripod length in the transport position: || 60 cm |
| • Distance between legs (max): || 97 cm |
| • Load capacity: || 5 kg |
| • Head: || ball with 1/4-inch thread |
| • Material: || carbon fiber |
| • Weight: || 1.48 kg (including head: 0.30 kg, tripod: 1.18 kg, with cover: 1.675 kg) |