The GSO model M-CRF230 eyepiece extractor is a classic, precisely made in CNC technology, two-inch Crayford extractor for Newton system telescopes with a microfocuser with a 10: 1 gear ratio. Designed for 200 mm Newtonian telescopes (tube diameter 230 mm).
• design: Crayford with geared ball bearings, CNC
• diameter: 2 "with clamping ring
• reduction: 2 "/ 1.25" with 2 "filter thread and clamping ring
• range of adjustment of the feed (focusing): 40 mm
• microfocuser with 10: 1 planetary gear
• Diameter of the curvature of the base plate: 230 mm
• minimum height with 2 "/ 1.25" adapter fitted: 88 mm
• minimum height with an attached 2 "/ 1.25" adapter: 128 mm
• 2 "/ 1.25" reduction height: 10 mm
• The external diameter of the sliding sleeve: 59 mm
• spacing of fastening screws:
- along the 70 mm tube (from the axis of the holes)
- axis perpendicular to the tube 74 mm (from the axis of the holes)
• lifting capacity: up to 3 kg
• weight: 0.74 kg
Note on GSO hoists fitted with ball bearings. When using an eyepiece extract constructed on the basis of ball bearings, two longitudinal lines are marked on the anodized sleeve. The appearance of these lines is the result of contact of the bushing with the ball bearings. In some cases the lines will be faint, in others the marks will be strongly marked. In some cases, lines will also be visible on brand new hoods after just a few uses.
The appearance of these long lines does not mean that your statement is faulty or that it is operating incorrectly. It also doesn't mean that your statement will malfunction over time. This is only a cosmetic change.