A binocular transmission microscope with a magnification range of 7x-45x equipped with wide-angle eyepieces and a stereo zoom lens (0.7x - 4.5x).
Highly adjustable head with adjustable height allows you to observe large objects. In addition to observations using eyeglasses, you can connect a PC eyepiece and conduct simultaneous observation and image registration.
Independent regulation of halogen intensity, strong lighting and the ability to choose one of the types (upper and / or lower) allows for observation in transmitted and reflected light.
A solid, metal stand ensures stable microscope placement. Binocular two-side attachment with a 30 ° inclination of the eyeglass line from the horizontal line with the adjustment of the spectacle spacing and diopter adjustment in both glasses in the range of -5 to +5 Dioptres, allows for optimal setting of the observation position, depending on the user's requirements.
NECESSARY MICROSCOPE IN JUBILER, ART MAINTENANCE, REPAIR OF ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS
• head type: binocular
• magnification range: 7-45x
• glasses: 10x wide angle, 2 pieces
• zoom lens with smoothly variable magnification in the range of 0.7 - 4.5x
• lighting: halogen lower and upper
• Field of view diameter (visible circle with diameter D)
7x: D = 49 mm
25x: D = 8.4 mm
45x: D = 4.5 mm
• depth of field evaluation
7x: +/- 2 mm
12x: +/- 1 mm
25x: +/- 0.25 mm
45x: +/- 0.1 mm
• working distance (distance between the observed surface and the lens): 77 mm, independent of the magnification (with an error equal to the depth of focus)
• maximum height of the object set on the surface of the microscope table: 138 mm (there is still 77 mm of free space above the object, vide : working distance)
• height with maximum head lifting:
49 cm for glasses
45 cm to the head of the head
• height with minimal head lifting:
37 cm for glasses
32 cm to the top of the head
• width (maximum): 25.5 cm
• depth (maximum): 34.5 cm
• weight: 4.79 kg (including glasses)
EXAMPLE OF PICTURES OF MINERALS PERFORMED BY THIS MICROSCOPE