TPL ICD 20x BINO microscope - a stereoscopic binocular microscope with 20x magnification for observation in reflected light.
An excellent tool for electronics, geologists, jewelers, restorers, numismatists, applicable wherever we require a relatively small magnification, and the size of objects are large. It also works well in the precise soldering and control of electronic components.
Irreplaceable optical device for cellphone services.
The perfect field microscope - very light, powered by 2 AA batteries ("sticks", battery socket in the base)
• maximum working space : 67 mm
• maximum height of the subject at which focus can be captured (at least the distance of lens sharpening): 32 mm
• tubes with a diameter of 23 mm - the possibility of connecting any microscope camera from our offer
| • enlargement: || 20x |
| • glasses: || 10x |
| • eyepiece diameter: || 23 mm |
| • lenses: || 2x |
| • lighting || LED (LED) |
| • focusing knob: || large, on both sides of the body |
| • weight: || 525 g |
• table with loops for attaching the item
• AA batteries ("fingers") - 2 pieces
• cover for covering the microscope
• PL instructions