The use of the camera in conjunction with the microscope gives the opportunity to demonstrate microscopic preparations to a large group of listeners in various distant places of the room. The camera connected to the USB port on your computer allows you to view and record images.
The set includes the necessary software. The camera cooperates with biological microscopes with the diameter of 23 mm and stereoscopic microscopes with eyepiece with a diameter of 30 mm and 30.5 mm (the set contains the necessary adapters).
A digital eyepiece / camera is mounted instead of an eyepiece or, in the case of a three-eyed microscope, with an appropriate optical connection adapted to filming / photographing.
Automatic installation in Windows 2000 / XP (SP2) / 2003 / Vista / 2008 (32bit and 64bit), the camera does not require any drivers.
• model: DEM35
• sensor: 1/4 "CMOS
• pixel size: 6?mX6?m
• resolution: 1600x1200 (2.0MP)
• speed: 12 frames per second @ 1600x1200
• dynamic range: 71dB
• wavelength range: 400-650nm
• exposure: ERS
• white balance: automatic / manual
• auto exposure: automatic / manual
• output: USB 2.0, 480Mb / s
• power supply: USB 2.0
• program control: image size, brightness, gain, exposure time
• operating temperature range: -30 ° C ~ 70 ° C
• length of USB cable: 2.5 m
• dimensions: 27mm x 45mm
• works with microscopes with a tube diameter of 23mm, 30mm and 30.5mm
• software included: MiniSee, Twain
• operating systems: Windows 2000 / XP (SP2) / 2003 / Vista / 2008 (32bit and 64bit)
2 years warranty