LandScout 50 is a new Celestron telescope with a lens diameter of 50 mm and variable magnification in the range of 10-30 times. It is a simple to use and reliable companion of every activity in the field. The compact, lightweight design encourages you to take a telescope for every trip.
LandScout 50 is very good at shooting - when observing the shield. Its strong, sealed construction allows it to be used also in difficult weather conditions.
Although it is a telescope from the economic shelf, it has optics covered with good MC layers and is characterized by good sharpness and brightness.
• FC anti-reflective layers for images with higher brightness and sharpness
• very compact and light construction
• swivel mounting foot for tripod - allows you to adjust the position of the eyepiece optimal for a given application (eg lateral position of the eyepiece during shooting)
• eyepiece with variable magnification in the range of 10 to 30 times - from wide field of view to zoom in with a high level of detail in the image
• the large focus adjustment knob allows you to set the image precisely
| • Zoom: || 10-30x, zoom |
| • Diameter of the lens: || 50 mm |
| • Optical system: || achromat refractor + Amici's 45 ° BK-7 prism |
| • Anti-reflective layers: || FC |
| • Field of view: || 3.2 ° - 1.7 ° (56 - 29 m / 1000 m) |
| • Minimum distance of observation: || 3 m |
| • Total tube length: || 22.5 cm |
| • The height of the table tripod (max): || 25 cm |
| • Weight: || 415 g (720 g with a tripod) |