Techno Stabi 12x28 binoculars with high magnification image stabilization provide exceptional results when used on moving vehicles, ships or in conditions of stationary observation.
The compact and lightweight design makes the binoculars ideal for watching nature and during sports competitions. It is also an excellent pair of binoculars for astronomical observations and wherever the user uses a large, 12x magnification without using a tripod.
The binoculars directed at the object will block its movement caused by shaking hands, offering a stabilized 12x magnified image in the entire 4.2 ° field of view.
The construction of the TS 12x28 binoculars uses optical stabilization technology to minimize vibrations that usually occur when holding the device in your hands.
Multi-layer coatings of optical elements offer exceptional light transmission, thus providing bright images even in low light.
• fully coated optics offer bright, high-contrast images
• phase prism coatings provide sharp high-contrast images,
• the auto power off feature ensures that the power turns off automatically after 10 minutes, reducing unnecessary power consumption,
• working time up to 12 hours (in extreme conditions the working time may vary),
• equipped with the TS 12x28 vibration eliminator ensures a stable field of view by correcting hand movements even at 12x magnification,
• light, compact and ergonomic TS 12x28 is convenient for the user, also for long-term observations,
• the body structure has been designed to protect optics and prevent dust and dirt from adhering to optical components,
• central focusing knob allows precise setting of image details by means of a finger movement,
• twisted eyecups are easy to use and provide convenient observation,
• TS 12x28 was made of high strength glass fiber reinforced plastic,
• comfortable neck strap for easy transportation.
• magnification: 12x
• lens diameter: 28 mm
• exit pupil diameter: 2.33 mm
• twilight efficiency: 18.33
• relative brightness: 5.45
• angular field of view: 4.2 °
• linear field of view: 73 m / 1000 m
• optical coatings: FMC
• prism coatings: phase
• prisms: porro, with BaK4
• focusing side: central
• exit pupil distance: 17.5 mm
• water resistance: yes
• nitrogen filling: yes
• dimensions: 149 x 108 mm
• weight: 570 g