Fenix ••HL10 - this modern torch, thanks to its light weight and compact size, can serve as a traditional headlamp, as well as a handy lighting mounted, for example, on the keys. This solution allows you to have the Fenix ••HL10 flashlight always with you, in all conditions.
Fenix ••HL10 has a simple system of switching on and selecting modes. The flashlight is switched on by holding the switch on the head of the flashlight for a longer time. The modes are changed by a single short press of the switch. There are three modes available: 70 lumens -> 27 lumens -> 3 lumens. The flashlight has the memory of the last used mode. The maximum working time of the flashlight is 27 hours with 1 x AAA power supply.
Fixing, enabling the use of the flashlight as a headlight, was made of plastic, while the anodized aluminum was used to build the body. The Fenix ••HL10 torch meets the IPX-8 water resistance standard (up to 2 meters immersion without time limit). It is also extremely light - its weight is only 45.2 grams.
• model: Fenix ••HL10
• power supply: 1 x AAA (included)
• maximum lighting power: 70 lumens (according to the ANSI standard)
• lighting modes:
70 lumens (50 minutes)
27 lumens (2.45 hours)
3 lumens (27 hours)
• range: 15 meters
• lenses: ultra clear glass , chemically reinforced, with ? AR coating
• body: high quality plastic, aluminum
• source of light: Cree XP-E LED
• lifetime of each diode: 50,000 hours
• dimensions: 69.5 x 29.2 x 28.2 mm
• weight: 45.2 g without batteries
• black colour