Lightweight, handy and accurate compass (compass) with closed housing. The command dial rotates on a precision needle bearing, and the compass chamber is filled with mineral oil to suppress vibrations, electromagnetic interference and to facilitate fine tuning of the magnetic needle. The folding sights are very accurate and the lens located at the sight glass makes it easier to read the scale.
This inexpensive and precise compass will help you not only find geographical directions in the fog and plant-free areas, but also help you determine the exact position on the map without using GPS.
• type: compass with oil suppression
• fluorescent indications of geographical directions
• scale in degrees and 1/64 full angle
• folding target thread
• built-in lens for viewing the scale
• block against accidental opening
• marked magnetic declination (correct for the US area)
• acceptable range of latitude: 80 ° S to 80deg; N
• dimensions: 73x53x28 mm