The ZWO OAG-L off-axis tracking adapter allows you to use the same optical tube for both guiding and photography. Off-axis guider using the peripheral part of the light beam does not affect the quality of the recorded image.
This product is equipped with a high-quality 12x12 mm prism, which guarantees a bright and expressive image, which directly translates into a high precision of tracking. However, the size of the prism is not the only feature that distinguishes it from the M68 OAG off-axis guider. The second difference is the lack of an internal thread, thanks to which the ZWO OAG-L can be directly fixed with the appropriate screws.
ZWO OAG-L allows you to run the set with ASI mini series cameras. Image recording is possible with ASI6200 cameras, which can also be connected through the two-inch ZWO EFW filter wheel. In addition to the ASI6200 camera, the manufacturer also declares compatibility with the ASI2600 and ASI2400 models.
Attention! Due to the large prism, the ZWO OAG-L is not recommended for mounting on telescopes that are equipped with an extractor with a thread smaller than M48. Installation instructions can be found on the manufacturer's website: astronomy-imaging-camera.com/product/oag-l
• low-profile off-axis guider with a thickness of 17.5 mm that allows you to run an astrophotographic set with ASI mini cameras, without an additional guiding scope
• included tilter with M48x0.75 thread
• dedicated to ASI6200, ASI2600 and ASI2400 cameras
• possibility of mounting to the ZWO EFW 2 "and 7x36 EFW filter wheel
• thickness: 17.5 mm
• prism size: 12 x 12 mm
• APS-C compatible cameras: ASI 2600
• Compatible full-frame cameras: ASI 6200, ASI 2400
• Compatible guiding cameras: ASI mini series models
• Recommended Filter Wheels: 2 "EFW, 7x36 EFW
• telescope connection: thread M48x0.75
• tilter thickness: 5 mm
• off-axis guider ZWO OAG-L
• M48 tilter