Wega EAF Motor Mounting Kit for Askar ACL200 is an adapter dedicated to Askar ACL200 lenses, enabling the use of the ZWO-EAF drive for precise setting of the point of focus.
The structure was made entirely with the use of 3D printing in FDM / FFF technology, and PLA material with increased resistance to ultraviolet radiation was used for its production. Due to careful workmanship and the use of high-class materials, the adapter is also resistant to the influence of elevated temperature, thanks to which it maintains all its nominal dimensions in all conditions.
The adapter is adapted to work with the ZWO-EAF drive, which can be controlled with a handheld remote, or from a computer through applications compliant with the ASCOM standard. The drive is transferred to the focus adjustment knob via a belt transmission, ensuring quiet and vibration-free operation of the whole set.
Attention! ZWO-EAF drive and Askar ACL200 lens are not included.
Assembly instructions are available at: www.teleskop-express.de/shop/Bilder/shop/wega/Anleitung-Zusammenbau-Askar-200mm.pdf
• durable adapter made of PLA material by 3D printing method
• metal screws holding the ZWO-EAF drive
• high resistance to UV radiation and the influence of increased temperature
• belt transmission ensuring quiet and soft operation of the set
• compatible lens: Askar ACL200
• compatible drive: ZWO-EAF
• Drive train: belt gear
• production technology: 3d printing, FDM / FFF
• material: PLA plastic
• lens clip: two-part
• Wega EAF Motor Mounting Kit for Askar ACL200
• set of screws
• a clamp for the focus adjustment dial
• toothed belt