ZWO ASI482MC is an incredibly sensitive color camera designed to photograph planets, the Sun and deep sky objects using a technique known as lucky imaging .
Due to advanced technical solutions and extremely high sensitivity, beating the head of competing products, it quickly gained recognition in the circles of astrophotographers who, after the first tests, hailed this model as the king of the night sky, of course considering a very favorable price.
The heart of this camera is the excellent Sony IMX482 matrix, using the backlight and Sony Starvis ™ technology, thanks to which it is characterized by extremely high sensitivity, as well as sensational image quality both in the visible range and in the near infrared. This matrix also has a negligibly low level of readout noise of 1.5w in HCG mode and with a gain of 80. Combined with the enormous capacity of the potential well and a 12-bit analog-to-digital converter, this is guaranteed. obtaining breathtaking results in almost all conditions.
The whole is closed in a light and compact casing made of aluminum and finished in red color characteristic for ZWO products.
• color camera with large pixel diameter and low reading noise, designed for planetary astrophotography
• Sony IMX482 matrix using Sony Starvis ™ technology, characterized by a sensational signal-to-noise ratio
• 12-bit ADC converter ensuring high dynamic range
• electronic rolling shutter to eliminate camera shake
• very high quantum efficiency and a powerful potential well capacity
• matrix: Sony IMX482 (color)
• sensor type: back-illuminated CMOS with Sony Starvis ™ technology
• matrix size: 11.1 x 6.2 mm (1 / 1.2 "format), diagonal 12.9 mm
• matrix resolution: 2.07 MPix, 1920 x 1280 px
• single pixel size: 5.8 x 5.8 µm
• capacity well of the potential: 51.5 ke
• reading noise: 1.5 - 12.9 e
• quantum efficiency in the peak: 85% @ 530 nm
• exposure time: 32 µs - 2000 s
• Bayer grid layout: R, Gr, Gb, B
• shutter type: rolling shutter, electronic
• back focus: 17.5 mm
• matrix filter: AR glass window
• ADC: 12 bit
• maximum number of frames per second: 82.5 fps
• maximum number of frames per second at full resolution: 27.2 fps
• compatible operating systems: Windows, Mac OS, Linux
• output formats: RAW8, RAW16, RGB24, Mono8
• ports: USB 3.0, ST-4
• cooling system: lack
• minimum permissible operating temperature: -5 ° C
• maximum permissible operating temperature: 50 ° C
• connector: M42 x 0.75
• weight: 133 g
• ZWO ASI482MC camera
• 1.25 "end cap
• end cap 2 "
• toe 1.25 "
• ST-4 cable
• USB 3.0 cable (2 m)