Vortex Razor UHD 8x42 binoculars are an instrument equipped with apochromatic optics made of the highest quality ultra-high density (UHD) glass characterized by low dispersion and giving crystal clear, full of details image .
The entire optical system is covered with a full, multilayer anti-reflective XR Plus ™ coating, ensuring excellent contrast and faithful color reproduction. In addition, the lenses of the eyepiece and objective are covered with an additional ArmorTek ™ coating, ensuring high scratch resistance. The use of ArmorTek technology in combination with a durable magnesium alloy casing makes the Vortex Razor UHD 8x42 binoculars not afraid of field work, even in the most difficult conditions.
The manufacturer also took care to refine the prism construction. It was made in the Abbe-Koenig system with additional phase coatings. Such a combination makes these binoculars unmatched in terms of sharpness and detail of the image.
Due to their solid workmanship, these binoculars will prove themselves perfectly even in the most difficult terrain conditions. The body made of magnesium alloys with rubber linings ensures durability and a secure grip, even when wearing gloves. Due to additional sealing and argon filling, it is a waterproof instrument, free from the risk of fogging in sudden temperature changes (eg after leaving the room or the car).
• apochromatic optics made of ultra-high density glass (UHD) characterized by a reduced level of chromatic aberration
• Abbe-Koenig prism with an extended optical path, improving image resolution
• full, anti-reflective multilayer Vortex XR Plus ™ coating and protective Vortex ArmorTex ™ coating, ensuring scratch and grease resistance
• made of magnesium alloys and filled with dry argon, sealed body
• magnification: 8x
• Objective diameter: 42 mm
• prisms: roof (Abbe-Koenig) with dielectric coatings
• exit diameter: 5.25 mm
• offset of the exit pupil: 16.7 mm
• anti-reflective coating: Vortex XR Plus ™ full multi-layer coating
• protective coating: Vortex ArmorTex ™
• field of view: 8 ° / 128 m @ 1000 m
• focusing: central
• minimum focusing distance: 1.4 m
• diopter adjustment: in the right eyepiece
• interpupillary distance: 56 - 76 mm
• eyecups: adjustable
• water resistance: yes
• charging with inert gas: yes, argon
• tripod mount: via a separate adapter
• Body material: Magnesium alloy with rubber lining
• dimensions: 178 x 142 mm
• weight: 913 g
• Vortex Razor UHD 8x42 binoculars
• neck strap
• covers for glasses and lenses
• optics cleaning cloth
• manual and warranty card
Lifetime warranty: if anything happens to your binoculars, Vortex will repair them or replace them with a completely new one.
The warranty does not cover loss, theft, intentional destruction or cosmetic damage that does not affect the operation of the product.