Meade EclipseView 114 is a ready set for both night observation and observation of the Sun's shield, thanks to the equipment with a dedicated solar filter that guarantees full safety and comfort of observation. Out of curiosities, one of the two finders is mounted on the tube - red dot (collimator) for the night observations and the solar finder for safe setting of the telescope on the solar disk (both in the set).
Recommended for both individual users, as well as schools and associations organizing sky shows.
Structurally, this is a Newton reflector on a Dobson table-top assembly with a rich standard equipment.
• optical design: Newton's reflector (mirror)
• Lens diameter: 114 mm
• focal length of the lens: 450 mm
• luminous: f / 3.95
• eyepiece: rack and pinion 1,25 "
• assembly: Dobson type table
• finder: red dot and solar finder
• glasses in the set: MA 26 and 9 mm (1.25 "), magnification 17x and 50x
• the weight of a folded telescope: 4.9 kg