• more aggressive than the UHC filter, it allows you to filter out the artificial lights and atmosphere of the atmosphere
• when observing under a heavily polluted light in urban or suburban sky, the Orion Ultrablock filter can very strongly improve the quality of images of emission nebulae and planetary nebulae
• allows observation of features and details that would normally be lost due to light pollution
• blocks all pollution with light, leaving critically important lines of h-? and ionized oxygen
• also improves the quality of images of other nebulae, galaxies, open clusters and globular clusters
• filter in a metal frame, suitable for every eyepiece in the 1.25 "standard with filter thread
The filter blocks the light of mercury vapor very well while maintaining critically important emission lines typical for nebulae - h-? and h-? - the background seems much darker, the contrast increases very much. A line of double ionized oxygen is also passed - typically emitted by nebulae. The view of galaxies and clusters is also improved, albeit to a lesser extent.
Connection of ALL astronomical filters with the exception of solar film filters (which are filters for the lens) is accomplished by screwing the filter into the frame of the eyepiece from the opposite side than applying the eye (ie from the side that we put in the eyepiece extractor) . The filters can be additionally connected with each other, because they have threads on both sides of the luminaire.