Fenix ••TK25 IR is a proposition of a flashlight dedicated especially for the army and the hunting industry. For the first time in the flashlight was used infrared light with a maximum power of 3 W and a wavelength of 850 nm. Due to the appropriately selected length of the wave, the flashlight can be used as a diode illuminator in the field of night-vision support, and most importantly, its light is not visible to the human eye and does not frighten animals.
Fenix ••TK25 IR also shines with visible light with a maximum power of 1000 lumens. The flashlight uses the latest patented system of changing modes from the visible light to the infrared, which was placed on the torch tube. The manufacturer and the flashlight provide a new generation of flashlight mounting, thanks to which we are able to mount a flashlight to the belt or to your equipment.
• maximum lighting power: 1000 lm
• resistance to fall: from 1 meter
• lifespan of the diode: up to 50,000 h
• maximum range: 225 m
• number of modes: 7
• power supply: 2 × 3V CR123A (not included) or 1 × 18650
• waterproof: IPX-8 / 0B 5: permanent immersion, protection against immersion in water (the equipment is resistant to immersion in conditions defined by the manufacturer, the torch may be subject to penetration after exceeding the depth recommended by the manufacturer)
• source of light: Cree XP-G2 S3 LED
• length: 143 mm
• Body diameter: 25.4 mm (1 in)
• Head diameter: 40 mm
• weight: 156 g (without batteries)
66 months (after registering at http://latarki-fenix.pl/rejestracja-latarki)