Camrock Cage Rig VCA80 film holder
Camrock VCA80 is a film holder that fulfills three functions:
- allows the camera and accessories to be filmed into one system,
- provides a secure set handle,
- protects the camera / camera from damage
Thanks to the arrangement of holes with 1/4 inch and 3/8 inch threads on the entire cage construction, it is possible to install additional accessories such as LED lamps, microphones, magic arm , monitor etc.
The set includes fixing with 15 mm / 60 mm tubes, enabling the installation of follow focuses and matte boxes on the frame. In addition, the set includes a comfortable handle with a rubber handgrip.
The handle construction allows trouble-free operation of buttons and knobs. The design of the device allows for the replacement of batteries and memory cards without the need to unscrew the camera (for most models, eg Canon 5D Mark II, Mark III).
On the bottom of the device there are two threads (1/4 "and 3/8"), which enable mounting the cage on a tripod or photographic head.
Camrock VCA80 is made of high quality black aluminum alloys. Thanks to this, it is extremely durable, weighing only 1170g. The interior dimensions of the cage are 21 x 14.5 cm (W x H).
The gross dimensions of the device are 25x25 cm.
- Camrock Cage Rig VCA80 cage
- 15 mm / 60 mm assembly tubes with a cage attachment
- handle / handle
- key and screws
• material: aluminum alloy
• weight with handle and tubes: 1170g
• purpose: the majority of VDSLR cameras (with dimensions not exceeding 20 cm width x 13 cm height)
• external dimensions (with mounted handle and pipes): 25 x 25 x 6cm
• internal dimensions of the cage: 21 x 14,5 x 6cm (W x H x D)