Zenithstar 73 III is the third installment of one of the most recognizable products of the renowned William Optics company. This compact and bright telescope, offering excellent optical parameters and impeccable workmanship, will be perfect for astrophotography as well as for visual observations, guaranteeing breathtaking images.
The optical system of this refractor is an apochromatic doublet with an air gap, all lenses of which are made of FPL-53 glass, produced by the Japanese company Ohara. It is characterized by a very high Abbe number of ± 94.49, which means that it is a material with extremely low dispersion, close to the level of fluorite glass. Additional multi-layer anti-reflective coating of all lenses guarantees a sharp image with high contrast.
Due to the large diameter of the illumination disc, this refractor is an ideal device for use with cameras and SLR cameras equipped with a full-frame sensor as well as an APS-C matrix.
• apochromatic doublet made of FPL-53 glass covered with a multi-layer anti-reflective coating
• fasteners made in CNC technology
• William Optics patented Bahtin mask design with handle
• full illumination circle guaranteeing complete coverage of the full-frame matrix
• light and compact design for easy transport
• optical system: ED-APO apochromatic doublet
• Objective diameter: 73 mm
• focal length: 430 mm
• lighted: f / 5.9
• maximum usable magnification: 219x
• lens material: FPL-53 glass (Ohara, Japan)
• anti-reflective coating: full multi-layer coating (FMC)
• Full illumination circle diameter: full coverage of a full frame
• Compatible sensor sizes: APS-C, full frame
• compatible photographic systems (via interchangeable T-rings): Canon EF, Nikon F, Sony E, Pentax, Micro 4/3, Fuji FX
• fokuser: 2.5 "
• type of eyepiece extractor: rack & pinion, dual speed, 1:10
• recommended flatteners: WO Flat 6A III
• finder foot: Vixen
• tube length (folded): 330 mm
• tube length (extended): 420 mm
• tube weight: 2.83 kg
• tube finish: white - red
• William Optics Zenithstar 73 III APO refractor
• Vixen mounting plate
• Bahtinov's mask with its mount
• mounting bracket
• transport bag
• mounting clamps
(the tube is available in two color versions, gold and red)