Vortex Spitfire HD GEN-2 5x is a high-class prismatic sight designed for tactical and sports applications.
This product is equipped with the highest quality optical system made of HD glass, thanks to which the image obtained is sharp and contrasting, which greatly improves the comfort of aiming. A large front element with a diameter of 25 mm collects a lot of light, which is especially important in unfavorable lighting conditions.
Thanks to the use of the AR-BDC4 reticle with a central spot with a diameter of 1 MOA, the sight is a universal tool that allows you to fire at both close and medium distances. The reticle illumination has adjustable brightness, and the full range of target height and airflow settings is as high as 200 MOA. This device can also be used in the night vision mode, in which there are two settings for the illumination of the target spot, visible through an external night vision device.
The instrument is enclosed in a sealed casing made of anodized aluminum, finished in matte black color. The use of aviation alloys in its production makes the casing light and at the same time extremely durable and resistant to shocks and the recoil of even large-caliber weapons.
• 5x magnification useful when firing at medium range
• red illuminated AR-BDC4 reticle with a central spot diameter of 1 MOA
• adaptation to work with night vision devices
• housing made of one piece of aluminum, resistant to recoil and weather conditions
• possibility of additional mounting of Micro Red Dot Sight (MRDS) type sight
• magnification: 5x
• Objective diameter: 25 mm
• parallax: 91.4 m / 100 yds
• distance from the eye: 69 mm
• linear field of view: 7 m @ 92 m / 13.3 ft @ 100 yds
• mounting height: 27 mm, 40 mm
• adaptation to work with night vision devices: yes
• type of the reticle: AR-BDC4
• illumination of the reticle: red
• brightness control: 10 levels for day mode and two levels for night vision
• size of the aiming spot: 1 MOA
• height adjustment (max): 200 MOA
• airflow adjustment (max): 200 MOA
• recommended caliber: 5.56 mm / .223
• mesh scaling: 550 m / 600 yds
• power supply: CR2032 battery
• automatic switch-off: yes, after 14 hours
• body material: aluminum
• body finish: matte black
• water resistance: yes
• inert gas charge: yes, nitrogen
• mounting: Picatinny / Weaver rail
• length: 92 mm
• weight: 292 g (without batteries)
• VIP lifetime guarantee: yes
• Vortex Spitfire HD GEN-2 5x prismatic sight
• Torx key
• low mounting
• 1/3 co-witness assembly
• optics cleaning cloth
• CR2032 battery
• rubber plugs
Lifetime warranty: if anything happens to your sight, Vortex will repair it or replace it with a completely new one.
The warranty does not cover loss, theft, intentional destruction or cosmetic damage that does not affect the operation of the product.