Vortex Sparc Solar 2 MOA sets new standards among collimator sights. It combines the excellent optical system, known from other Vortex products, with an innovative power supply system based on an integrated photovoltaic panel and CR2032 battery. The flow of electricity is managed by the D-Tec technology, thanks to which the battery life, according to the manufacturer's declaration, can be up to 150,000 hours.
This product is equipped with the highest quality optical system, the lenses of which are covered with a full, anti-reflective multilayer coating, thanks to which the image obtained is sharp and contrasting, which greatly improves the comfort of aiming. A large front element, 31 mm in diameter, collects a lot of light, which is especially important in unfavorable lighting conditions.
Thanks to the use of a simple spot with a diameter of 2 MOA (SPARC® Solar red dot), this sight is a universal tool that allows you to fire both close and medium distances. The red spot has adjustable brightness, and the full range of target height and airflow settings is as high as 100 MOA. The device can also be used in the night vision mode, in which there are two settings for the illumination of the target spot, visible through an external night vision device.
The instrument is enclosed in a sealed casing made of anodized aluminum, finished in matte black color. The use of aviation alloys for its production makes the casing light and at the same time extremely durable and resistant to shocks and the recoil of even large-caliber weapons.
• 1x magnification guaranteeing a wide field of view and precise target tracking at a short and medium distance
• unlimited distance from the eye allowing for firing with binocular aiming
• built-in photovoltaic panel with Vortex D-TEC switching power source
• possibility to activate the viewfinder through the motion sensor
• red highlighted target spot with a diameter of 2 MOA, not obscuring small targets
• two mounting options on a Picatinny rail
• housing made of one piece of aluminum, resistant to recoil and weather conditions
• magnification: 1x
• Objective diameter: 31 mm
• parallax: does not occur
• distance from the eye: unlimited
• mounting height: 22 mm, 40 mm
• anti-reflective coating: full multi-layer coating
• adaptation to work with night vision devices: yes
• type of reticle: SPARC® Solar red dot
• illumination of the reticle: red
• light source: LED
• brightness control: 10 levels for day mode and two levels for night vision
• size of the aiming spot: 2 MOA
• spot adjustment (1 click): 1 MOA (28 mm @ 100 m)
• spot adjustment (full turn): 42 MOA
• height adjustment (max): 100 MOA
• airflow adjustment (max): 100 MOA
• power supply: CR2032 battery, photovoltaic cell
• battery life: up to 150,000 hours (battery + solar power)
• automatic power switching: yes, Vortex D-TEC technology
• automatic switch-off: yes, after 14 hours
• motion sensor activation, yes
• body material: aluminum
• body finish: matte black
• water resistance: yes
• charging with inert gas: yes, nitrogen
• mounting: Picatinny rail
• length: 66 mm
• height: 41 mm
• weight: 167 g
• VIP lifetime guarantee: yes
• Vortex Sparc Solar 2 MOA collimator
• Torx key
• low mounting
• 1/3 co-witness assembly
• optics cleaning cloth
• CR2032 battery
Lifetime warranty: if anything happens to your sight, Vortex will repair it or replace it with a completely new one.
The warranty does not cover loss, theft, intentional destruction or cosmetic damage that does not affect the operation of the product.